A new issue with IDZ web-site detected: In editor underline of a word doesn't work

A new issue with IDZ web-site detected: In editor underline of a word doesn't work

Sergey Kostrov's picture

A new issue with IDZ web-site detected: In editorunderlineof a word doesn't work.

As soon as a post is submittedunderlineis Not displayed ( I assume that it was used... ). In my post I did it for all wordsunderlineand as you can see these words are Notunderlined.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Sergey Kostrov's picture

And one more... As you can see spaces are also taken out before and after the word underline in my previous post.

Sergey Kostrov's picture

Hi everybody, Are there any updates / news?

Dmitry Oganezov (Intel)'s picture

Hi Sergey, I'm just trying to reproduce the issue... This is the underlined text. This text is bold.

And one more test in plain HTML: This is the underlined text. This text is italic.

Okay I see, one more thing - strikethrough text using html editor with strike tag and one more strikethrough text using new del tag

the last test (I promise!) in this topic - using strikethrough rich text.

The conclusion is strikethrough does not work as well us underline.

Sergey Kostrov's picture

Hi Dmitry, Thank you for all these verifications and I hope it will be fixed soon!

Login to leave a comment.