Hello Intel® Fortran Composer XE users,
We've begun our beta program for the upcoming version of our product - Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1. We received really good feedback from forum users when we invited people here to the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2013 beta last year, so we decided to open it up again this year. Let me copy the invitation letter here, so you can get the details and get the link to take the pre-beta survey and register.
You are invited to the Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 beta program for Intel compilers and libraries. Please reply to this email for beta participation questions or to opt-out of further contact with Intel.
The products contain exciting new technologies and useful improvements to Intel¹s existing software development tools:
• New install option that dynamically downloads and installs only the components you select.
• Compiler support for SIMD and target constructs of upcoming OpenMP* 4.0 features as defined in the RC2 release candidate. Includes support for taskgroup constructs, new forms of atomic capture and update, and improved thread affinity controls.
• New Fortran features including co-array support on Intel® Xeon Phi(TM) coprocessors and user defined derived-type input and output.
• The Conditional Numerical Reproducibility (CNR) feature in the Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) has been extended to provide reproducible results for unaligned memory.
When you are ready to get started, follow this link to register, and download the beta software. You will be asked to complete a short pre-beta survey: http://softwareproductsurvey.intel.com/survey/150266/123c/?LQID=7&source=cppfor
For more details and information on this beta program, please read the details below. Additional information on the new features can be found in the FAQ and Whats New documents available upon registration.
We greatly value your input on these new features.
The Intel Beta Program Team
Developer Products Division
Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 Beta Details
This beta software is available for IA-32 architecture-based processors and Intel® 64 architecture-based processors for Windows*, Linux*, and OS X* and consists of the following components:
Intel® C++ and Fortran Compilers 14.0 beta
Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.1 beta
Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 8.0 beta
Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.1
GNU Project Debugger* (GDB*)
Intel® Debugger Extension for Intel® MIC Architecture Applications
Please reply to this email for beta participation questions or to opt-out of further contact with Intel. And speaking of questions, there is a pre- and post-beta questionnaire. Your responses and your feedback during the beta help us engineer the best possible developer tools for your software engineering work.
Beta starts now and ends on July 17, 2013. We ask you to submit issues by June 18 so that we can address them in the planned production release. The beta license provided will expire on Sept. 27, 2013.
Technical support is available through Intel® Premier Support (http://premier.intel.com). All software for the Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 beta is provided through the Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center (http://registrationcenter.intel.com). This includes updates to components. If there are any problems or questions on using either site, please reply to this email.
To enroll in this beta program:
Complete the pre-beta survey and registration following the link: http://softwareproductsurvey.intel.com/survey/150266/123c/?LQID=7&source=cppfor
- Keep the beta product serial number provided for future reference
- Upon registration, you will be taken to the beta download page in the Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center
- After registration, you will be able to download all available beta products at any time by returning to the Intel Software Development Products Registration Center at http://registrationcenter.intel.com
Notes: At the end of the beta program uninstall all beta product software. Use of the beta software for commercially released products or for externally published performance data is prohibited by the End User License Agreement.
Your next steps:
- Review the Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 beta release notes and FAQs
- Install the Intel Composer XE 2013 SP1 beta product(s)
- Try it out and share your experience with us!
- Submit any issues or feedback via Intel® Premier Support early and often!
Intel and Xeon Phi are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Copyright © 2013, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.