ifort not Communicating with Flexlm Server

ifort not Communicating with Flexlm Server

I have ifort installed on a machine that has had no troubles in the past.  Last week we had a short power outage that reset all of our servers, including the licensing server.  I restarted flexlm and all of the other machines using the server for licensing work fine, except one.  When I run iFort -v I get "error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license".  I have disabled the firewall and reset the network connection on that machine to no avail and now I'm out of ideas.  A machine sitting in the same room is able to communicate fine and returns ifort version 12.1.4 when I run the command. 

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Scott,

Please run lmutil lmstat -a -c <port>@<servername> to see if there is a connection from the client ot the server. (Download lmutil from the vendor's web: http://www.globes.com/support/fnp_utilities_download.htm)

Then create a debug log by specifying the enviornment variable INTEL_LMD_DEBUG=<logfile>

Send the results by replying via 'Send the Author a Message' and add the serial number.

Regards, Hubert.

Scott,

Is the problem solved or do you need more help from our side?

Regards, Hubert.

Login to leave a comment.