need help with Linker warnings (MPI and IMSL)

need help with Linker warnings (MPI and IMSL)

1>ipo: warning #11077: C:\TRC-2013\Lateral Torsion Coupling\XLTRC2\Debug/selmatTor.obj: locally defined symbol __imp__MPIPRIV1 imported
1>XLTRC2_lib.lib(ProgressIndicator.obj) : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/OPT:LBR' specification
1>UCS_Map.obj : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol _MPIPRIV1 imported
1>BendingStress.obj : warning LNK4217: locally defined symbol _MPIPRIV1 imported in function _BENDING_STRESS_STATIC_DISPLACEMENT

The project I am building uses the IMSL library. Linking does finish and the program does run, but these warnings bother me. In my code there are the following two lines:
INCLUDE 'link_fnl_STATIC.h'
!DEC$ OBJCOMMENT LIB:'libiomp5md.lib'
In the project settings I have Fortran/Language/Process OpenMP Directives set to Generate Parallel Code. I'm not sure why that is set this way, but that was the way I was told to set it. I have some experience with MPI (not a lot), and I don't think there are any MPI library calls in this code.

Can someone enlighten me on where those warnings are coming from?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

The warnings are harmless and can be ignored. The lines you added to your code are correct.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today