IDF 2013 in San Francisco - I don't see any Technical Sessions ( Lectures or Hands-on Labs ) about Beacon Mountain

IDF 2013 in San Francisco - I don't see any Technical Sessions ( Lectures or Hands-on Labs ) about Beacon Mountain

Hi everybody,
My post is related to Intel Developer Forum 2013 in San Francisco. So, I don't see any Technical Sessions ( Lectures or Hands-on Labs ) about Beacon Mountain at:
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intel-developer-forum-idf/san-fra...

Please take a look and let me know in case I missed it. Thank you in advance.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

I really appreciate some information because just two days are left before IDF 2013 begins. Thanks in advance.

Hi Sergey,

I can give you at least a short summary for the sessions I am involved in which will talk about Beacon Mountain: 

Hope to see you in one of the sessions :-)

Thanks,
Alex 

>> - SFTL001 - Hands-on Lab: Develop, Optimize, Debug, and Tune Applications for Android*
>> Lab will probably be the best place to learn more about Beacon Mountain
>> - SFTS005 - Developing Native Applications on Android* and Optimizing for Intel® Architecture
>> This session will give you a good overview about the native development and also talk briefly about tools available from Intel
>> - SFTS015 - Accelerating Your Software Development for Android* on Intel® Platforms
>> This session focus more on solution for OEMs and ODMs and will also make the bridge to embedded development.

Thank you, Alexander, and this is exactly what I needed.

Login to leave a comment.