Just got hands on this year's platform

Just got hands on this year's platform

First, thanks to Intel, SJTU, SZU and JWIPC. You make ESDC a great and unforgetable event.

My problem is that I can't find AC adaptor in my box, I don't even know the output voltage of it.

I assume it'll be revealed in tomorrow's lecture, and we must buy a proper adaptor for ourself.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Please contact JWIPC as soon as possible to get the AC adapter before you leave Shenzhen. Actually, they will deliver a training session in this afternoon. If you can't find the right contact, please check with contest committee. Thanks!

According to the contest committee, JWIPC just provides a bare board, all other accessories like power cord and various connectors are on our own.

How many volts of AC adapter should we choose on Bay Trail Platform?

Quote:

贤坤 周 wrote:

How many volts of AC adapter should we choose on Bay Trail Platform?

12V.

The AC adapter MUST be 12V, otherwise it will burn the board. And you can choose 3-5A.

I took pictures(see the attachments) for the adapter while testing the board.

Attachments: 

Quote:

windwood wrote:

The AC adapter MUST be 12V, otherwise it will burn the board. And you can choose 3-5A.

I took pictures(see the attachments) for the adapter while testing the board.

How about Interface?5.5MM *2.5MM ?

The 3-5A (12V) DC power adapter should be ok,and the interface is 2.5MM.Thanks。---------JWIPC

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today