Intel Compiler license

Intel Compiler license

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Jun Zhou from University of South Carolina. I am the Head of Research Computing Center. We reinstalled our computer and copied intel compiler and the old license files back. Unfortunately, the icc no longer works. The error message shows:

Error: A license for CCompL could not be obtained
Your license is not current enough to allow you to use this
newer version of our software. 

icc: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

The license path was correct. We didn't reinstall compiler since we don't know if we have correct SN. I was trying to register the SN in one of the license file. It said it has been registered. If so, we will need to switch the registration to our account. Could you please help me on this? I can send you the license files by private message.

Thanks a lot.

Jun Zhou

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello,

May I know when i can get help on this? I need the product registration transferred to us, because the person who holds it has left the position. The intel compiler license is not expired. The license file shows it is expiring on 2017. And it is installed on one of our HPC cluster, half of University's researchers are using it.

Thanks in advance.

Jun Zhou

Research Computing Center

University of South Carolina

(803)777-5492

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today