offline activation

offline activation

Hello, this is Hong.

For some reason, I cannot do the online-activation.

There I tried to do offline activation. But I received the following message.

'The response entered is incorrect.'

My serial number is: CF39-NB2RWZBJ

activation code: NB2R-WZBJ-2F39-3DTE-FQY6-HG93-DGJ

unlock code: 2H7K-9FVV-EA7C-AZA6-3W2W-GC

Thanks in advance.

Sincereley,

Hong.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Hong,

We can also do a license file based installation in cases when systems are on secure networks or are otherwise offline.

First, if you have not done so, go to https://registrationcenter.intel.com and get an account and register your serial numbers, I think you already did this.

Now, logged into registration center, on the main page click the hyperlink for the product "...Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows*"

On the next page, you will see your serial number and a column named "Licenses" and a link "Manage". Click Manage.

On the next page, you can mail the license to yourself OR cut n' paste the license info and save in a file with .lic extension.

On your Windows, drop that license into folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses

if that folder doesn't exist, create it.

Save the license file with ".lic" extension.

Now, during the install it should find the license and use it OR choose the option to install with license and give the full path to where you stored the .lic file.

Reddy

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today