Code Examples for CG Solvers on Xeon , Xeon Phi ?

Code Examples for CG Solvers on Xeon , Xeon Phi ?

Are there any code examples which runs on the CPU and also on the Xeon Phi,we already have the MKL libaray but i wasn't able to find any big example, this code just should read a mtx file and should solve the equation on the CPU and if i want to switch also on the Xeon Phi maybe with some options like precondtions or not.  I just need this because i want to a performance evaluation on the cpu,xeon phi and gpu with different sparse matrixes.

best regards

Markus Gruber
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

There are two kind of examples show how to make call mkl functions in Automatic Offload and Offload modes. You may find these examples into  <mklroot>\examples\mic_ao   and  mic_offload directories. Regard to precondtions  -- look at  the <mklroot>\examples\mic_offload\solverc\source\cg_jacobi_precon_c.c example.  

One note should be clarifying - these examples don't use mtx format, but it will be easy to redesign the code for reading mtx format, then make the conversion from mtx to CSR representation ( use matrix converters ) .

--Gennady

ah ok thx

Markus Gruber

Login to leave a comment.