The new version 1.0 of Intel(R) Concurrent Collections for C++ is available at
For the first time it has also been released as open source. Check out it's new home-page on git-hub: https://icnc.github.io
Other news of this release are
- Support for re-use
- Write CnC graphs and use them in other CnC programs (multiple times)
- Embed non-CnC functionality in a CnC application
- Combine MPI programs with CnC code
- More example codes
- Attaching to databases (mysql*)
- Showcasing reductions, mapreduce, join, CnC-SPMD/MPI combo and more
- Intel(R) Concurrent Collections for C++ is now available as open source from github.
- Bug fixes etc.
- Added support for Visual Studio* 2013, dropped support for Visual Studio* 2008 (Microsoft Windows* only)