unable to build iot-devkit-spi-image

unable to build iot-devkit-spi-image

Hi all,

I am new to yocto build environment and right now i want tt build an image for Intel galileo. unable to fetch the package below, please let me know how do i go further.

$~/devkit/meta-intel-iot-devkit/build$ bitbake iot-devkit-spi-image
Loading cache: 100% |############################################################################################################| ETA:  00:00:00
Loaded 1228 entries from dependency cache.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.20.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "i686-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "Ubuntu-13.10"
TARGET_SYS        = "i586-poky-linux"
MACHINE           = "clanton"
DISTRO            = "iot-devkit"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "1.0"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "m32 i586"
TARGET_FPU        = ""
meta              
meta-oe           
meta-iot-devkit   
meta-yocto        
meta-intel        
meta-clanton-bsp  
meta-galileo      
meta-hob          = "master:4f7f17ca853e0b89145c2c936b62c2139f06c5cb"

NOTE: Preparing runqueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
WARNING: Failed to fetch URL git://git.code.sf.net/p/linuxptp/code, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/home/m1009324/devkit/meta-intel-iot-devkit/build/downloads/git2/git.code.sf.net.p.linuxptp.code'...

fatal: unable to connect to git.code.sf.net:
git.code.sf.net[0: 216.34.181.155]: errno=Connection timed out

ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.code.sf.net/p/linuxptp/code'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/m1009324/devkit/meta-intel-iot-devkit/build/tmp/work/i586-poky-linux/linuxptp/20121116-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.2296
ERROR: Task 324 (/home/m1009324/devkit/meta-intel-iot-devkit/meta-iot-devkit/recipes-extended/linuxptp/linuxptp_20121116.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 2036 tasks of which 2035 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
No currently running tasks (1482 of 2050)

Summary: 1 task failed:
  /home/m1009324/devkit/meta-intel-iot-devkit/meta-iot-devkit/recipes-extended/linuxptp/linuxptp_20121116.bb, do_fetch
Summary: There was 1 WARNING message shown.
Summary: There were 2 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

How do i proceed further... Need your help

Thanks,

Niranjan

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Brendan Le Foll (Intel)'s picture

If you're trying to build a spi image you should use iot-devkit-spi. But to be honest the -spi image is not been tested, we test the uSD card image.

You'll want to build either devkit-mwc or the devkit-multilibc branch.

Your issue looks like you failed to download linuxptp, so maybe you need a proxy or something?

Login to leave a comment.