RemoteControl Crashes

RemoteControl Crashes

I am using the Creative Interactive Gesture Camera in conjunction with the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK suite of software. Every time I attempt to start a set of functions in the RemoteControl program to interface into various other programs, it crashes. This occurs as soon as the start button is pressed. 

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Could you provide me the details? What kinds CPU and OS are you using? What means the crashes? Computer need reboot? Could you send me the SDK _INFO(advanced mode) to me? Thanks!

I am using a Dell Latitude D830 with Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T7100 @ 1.80 GHz Processor. The OS is Windows 7 with Service Pack 1. When I press the start button in the Program "RemoteControl" the program stops responding the moment the light on the Creative Interactive Gesture Camera comes on. Then the program prompts to either restart the program or to close it.  The _Info files are attached.

Attachments: 

The CPU of your computer did not meet the min requirement of PerC SDK. You need find 2nd gen or above Intel CPU to run latest PerC SDK. Thanks!

Login to leave a comment.