License expired error - Visual Fortran Composer XE

License expired error - Visual Fortran Composer XE

I have installed Visual Fortran Composer XE on a new machine and upon trying to activate it via the registration center, I’m told the license has expired.  Our Premier Support has expired, but we did not buy a time limited license.  What do I need to do to get my product activated and out of the trial mode?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

I have the same issue as Mark G;

I have need to install our Visual Fortran Composer XE on another workstation, but on installing it says the licence has expired - it was a single user licence with 1 year support - so it should still be able to install, but support for updates is lost - that is my understanding. However, it is not possible to get past the 'Licence expired' point in the set-up, so I cannot install the software. How is this rectified?

Jonathan,

Remote activatino with expired serial numbers is ot supported. It sounds you used this activation mode. For expired (Support) licenses you need to use the license file. (Alternative activation > Use license file in the activatino dialog).

Please follow this knowledge base article to obtain the license file: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/resend-license-file .

If you need more help, let me know.

Regards, Hubert.

@hubert - Excellent. That worked nicely - compiler now installed successfully. Thanks.

Login to leave a comment.