how to remove windows 8 menu

how to remove windows 8 menu

how to disable menu style in windows 8.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi, regrettably I believe that isn't possbile.

JudLup Luna

Windows 8.1?

David

Microsoft has provided this option in windows 8.1

1. Open Taskbar and Start Menu Properties by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Taskbar and Start Menu.

2. Click the Start Menu tab, click Classic Start menu, and then click OK.

Quote:

Akhil R. wrote:

1. Open Taskbar and Start Menu Properties by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Taskbar and Start Menu.

2. Click the Start Menu tab, click Classic Start menu, and then click OK.

I like your comments , It's very smart short comments that works

Hi !

Right Click on Windows start button 

Then go to task manager 

Disable menu

Thanks.

Haroon

1. Click your desktop background and press Alt+F4 to open the Shut Down Windows dialog.
  2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and use the Shut Down button.
  3. Create special shut down shortcuts, which you can pin to your Start screen or place on your desktop.

Go to the Start Screen.

Open the Desktop by clicking the Desktop Live Tile or by typing ‘Desktop’ with the Start Screen open.

Right click on an empty section of the Windows Taskbar from in Desktop. It’s the translucent bar along the bottom of the Desktop that displays the current time and any Desktop applications you have open.

Click Properties.

From the Properties menu, click Navigation. It’s the tab second from the left inside of the Taskbar and Navigation Properties window.

Under the Start Screen options in the Navigation menu, click the check box next to “When I sign in or close all apps on a screen, go to the desktop instead of Start”.

Users who prefer to not use the Charms, the icons for Search, Devices and Sharing the pop-up when you place your cursor in the top right-hand corner of your screen, can disable those too. Uncheck the “When I point to the upper-right corner, show the charms” option under the Corner Navigation menu.

Uncheck the option that automatically pulls up recently used apps when you click on the top-left corner of the display.

Click the check box next to the option for show “Show Apps view automatically when I got to Start.” This will hide all the Start Menu’s Live Tiles and applications. Instead, going to Start will only show you a list of programs.

Click the check box next to “List desktop apps first in the Apps view when it’s sorted by category.” With this option, your desktop applications will be the first thing you see in the Start Screen, bringing its functionality in line with the old Start Menu.

Click Ok.

Now, when you boot your Windows 8.1 PC, it’ll automatically open the desktop, and hide the new Start Screen dependent Metro-style applications. You also won’t see the Charms buttons on the right of your screen, or accidentally open applications you don’t want to use by clicking in the left hand corner.

The result is a user experience that’s as close to Windows 7 as users can get without having to install third-party tools.

Regards,
Joe McDonalds | Tech Support
https://www.cloudappsportal.com

@Joe M

Thank you so so much for this Elobrated post , it helped me to get my boss sysem on track. thanks a ton.

Dinu
https://www.o365cloudexperts.com/

A powerful mind can bring in Peace or Destruction.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today