How to get back to windows 7..

How to get back to windows 7..

Hello,,my name is islam..

I had upgraded my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10,,,,my laptop had become very very slow,,,i want to solve this proplem,,what should i do??

Thread Topic: 

How-To
11 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Windows 7 isn't topical on this forum for laptops which never supported win7.  Slowness under win10 is more likely to be due to malware infections than to differences between win7 and win10.  I'll rant on since the situation is the same whether you revert from win10 to win7 or win8.1.  If you have a pre-release version of win10, you should install a new win10 within the deadline.

If you kept your backup files, the official instructions should enable you to revert.  Officially, you must try the reversion within 30 days in this method.  Both the unofficial instructions

http://www.howtogeek.com/220723/how-to-uninstall-windows-10-and-downgrad...

and the official ones

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/1235b5b0-bf94-4b77-9c...

should work.  I would prefer to install from scratch from a win7 iso dvd, rather than use the hardware manufacturer's backup partition, but both of those are possibilities, both involving long sessions with Windows Update to restore patches.

Again, I don't think reversion will cure problems with malware or registry/file system corruption.  You should run at least a reputable registry repair (there are some which are free), as well as the Microsoft malware cleanup (including the offline one if so indicated), before committing to revert.  I don't meant the ones which offer to check your installation but then ask you to pay up before proceeding.

Among excellent commercial tools are malwarebytes and system mechanic.  I run both of them on my 3 windows installations (7, 8.1, and 10).  Fortunately, all of those windows versions are supported fully by both products, so they are good deals even before you decide about reversion.  If you install malwarebytes first, system mechanic will ask you to remove malwarebytes.  If you reject that, it will give you the option of installing the (extremely slow) sm malware/antivirus checker or not.  About every 6 months I have reason to be glad that I chose to keep both active.

I make the choice among windows versions according to the degree of driver support.  Microsoft doesn't tell the truth about this, but you haven't given any evidence that you ran into problems in this area.  My oldest box on which I ran Windows 7 for over 5 years runs very well on win10.    I did revert from win10 insider preview to win10 release, having found the preview unsatisfactory.

Dell, for example, does give guidance on their web sites about which windows version is properly supported for my Dell box.

thank you for your reply tim :) 

We all know that Windows 7 is very user-friendly than windows 10. I am also using windows 7 and when I transfer to windows 10 it creates a problem, but it would be more difficult to back in windows 7, you can follow the step from hp printer won't print they can provide the detail which you can really need to follow for back in windows 7.

In my experience windows 10 is way more efficient and faster than windows 7. Make sure you have not overloaded the Win 10 with unwanted softwares or try re-installing it. I would not recommend you to downgrade back to windows 7 except if you have really old hardware. 

There are some handful number of users are getting too many hurdles in their Windows-based platform. Mostly the beginners are facing too many errors that will be resolved by them as they get a proper solution from windows 10 hangs on boot to get fruitful suggestions.

Cannot roll back to Windows 7 or Windows 8 after updating to Windows 10 30 days later? Don't worry. This article will tell you how to break. For More Details: Recover Roadrunner Password

If you have a new computer pre - installed with Windows 10, you ... Today you might not like Windows 10 or Windows 7.!! Click on it if you have AOL Mail Forgot Password issue...!!!

I have also face lot's of issues about this when i upgraged my windows 7 to windows 10. Now I am using windows 10 and this will be working best for me.

You need to install Windows 7 in your system but make sure you purchase the windows 7 setup beause it is not a good thing to use pirated windows. If you are looking for best banner design services in Australia, Visit Banner Design Australia.

If you upgraded your Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 computer to Windows 10 via Windows Update within the last 30 days, the company is offering you a quick option to rollback to the older version.

If you use this method, you should be able to do an 'in place' downgrade, which means all your data should stay intact. However, we still strongly recommend backing up all your data including pictures and work related stuff to an external drive before you downgrade.

Open Start Menu, and search and open Settings.

In the Settings app, find and select Update & security.

Select Recovery.

Select Go back to Windows 7 or Go back to Windows 8.1.

Select Get started button, and it will revert your computer to an older version.

During the transition, Microsoft will also ask you the reason why you are switching back to Windows 7 / Windows 8.1. You can select between any of the pre-mentioned reasons, or provide feedback. Once done, click the Next button.

Method 2

Check if the manufacturer has native Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 hardware drivers available; depending on the model system, it is not a guarantee they do. You will need important drivers such as Chipset, Video, Network, Audio, and Storage to have a working system.

A Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 license. If you don’t have a license for Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, you will need to purchase one. If your system came preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro, then you are automatically entitled to downgrade rights to Windows 8.1 Pro or Windows 7 Professional.

Go to the manufacturer’s website, and then look in the downloads and drivers section of the website. Enter the model number then click OK or Go.

Once your drivers have been found, the website will usually have an option to filter the operating system. Click in the list box, select Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 depending on which version you decide to downgrade. Proceed to download all the critical drivers such as Chipset, Video, Network, Audio, and Storage. After downloading, save them to a thumb drive until you are ready to install them.

You need to determine, the version and architecture of Windows 7 or 8.1, you will be installing. If your computer has more than 4 GB of RAM installed, use a 64-bit version. If your objective is compatibility with legacy hardware or software, then 32 bit will be your best choice, this will limit the amount of memory your system will be able to address.

If you are exercising downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro OEM, you can download a copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 from the software recovery page. For Windows 7 media, you will need to have a valid product key. If you don’t, then the software recovery page will not work. Your next best option is to borrow a corresponding Windows 7 Professional disc from a trusted friend or family member.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today