Screen+Lid spare part for a UBIV3SDRQ Ultrabook

Screen+Lid spare part for a UBIV3SDRQ Ultrabook

Hi everybody.

I've been told to write to this Forum so to get the help I need.
I have an Intel Ultrabook whose screen has broken somehow, in that the upper third part of it doesn't show any image. Before the current situation, that upper third part started flickering, yet the underneath image was still visible, although hardly.
I guess I need a screen spare part, likely the entire lid + screen part, as I was also told the screen is glued to the lid and can't be removed.
Of course, please, correct all my statements here if they are wrong.
Anyway, I measured the length of the screen diagonal, in centimeters and then I converted it in inches which gave me 14.5 inches: is it possible ? I'm not sure how to take the correct measure of the diagonal screen; please, based on the shots I attach to this post, suggest me that too.
To end this request, could you give me the name of the spart part I need, its part code and where I can order/buy one ?
The Product Code of this Ultrabook is UBIV3SRDQ, apparently belonging to the UBIV3 family, as shown in one of the attached pictures (there's a S/N too, FZUBDP2352230, but I don't know how to use it). You may need to rotate the pictures in order to read them right.
I attach to this post also the output .txt file (Ultrabook Intel utility output.txt) of an Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* executable, that i downloaded from an Intel site (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Uti...) and run over the Ultrabook.
I'll be deeply grateful for all of your answers, suggestions, directions. Anything.
Thank you in advance and hope to read many of you replying to this post.

Raoul Bertorello

1 post / 0 new
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.