Intel Graphics Drivers

Intel Graphics Drivers

I'm trying to upgrade my Sony laptops Intel Graphics Drivers b/c problems reports and solutions popped up while i was playing EVE-Online saying Intel Graphics Media Accelerator has stopped working properly and it tells me to go to this web site and i pressed the button that says check you system for the latest updates and when i did that the next screen says this-->

Product Detected
Intel GM965

Current Driver Installed

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.

and then i went to,24,26,66,9,70,5,72and typed in my laptop model number and then i clicked See All File Downloads Available for Your Model and then scrolled down to the video tab and clicked it and there's no updates for it

Am i doing any thing wrong??????

and it says ihave Mobile Intel 965 Exprees Chipset Family.

1 post / 0 new
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.