what do you recommend me to do to improve the intel x3100 (gma965) please post

what do you recommend me to do to improve the intel x3100 (gma965) please post

i recently installed15.9 drivers for gma965. before installing the driver, vistawas rating it at 3.2. now my video card is rated at 3.1...

i checked online if "Need for Speed: Pro Street" from EA Games is compatible with my sistem, and the result was over the game's recommended system requirements. the specifications said the card's pixel shader version is4.0 and that its memory is over 230mb,so i bought it and when i tried to run it on my machine, it didnt even let me to see how the main menu looks like. " src="/isn/Community/en-US/emoticons/emotion-12.gif">

many people said that its not a video card for gaming and playing hd, but why should i buy this card instead of one from 2003 because it can do the same thing... i can do my job in microsoft office on both adapters.

anyway, i hope there's still a chance. what do you recommend me to do. my computer came with a preinstalled windows vista home premuim x32.should i installxp instead of vista or maybe a64bit OS? should i install older drivers?

1 post / 0 new
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.