I've got a Lenovo 622-HB1 monitor that supports a resolution up to 1680x1050 but the Q965/Q963 is not showing it as a resolutionoption
What can I do to have 1680x1050 as an available option?
Thanks in advance
Can you get the EDID from the Intel Graphics Tray Information button, Save To Disk?
(The Diagnostic Report from Save To Disk is somewhat different and more detailed than what is on the Information screen alone)
All I get from the saved to disk file is:
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver Report
Report Date:02/05/2008Report Time[hr:mm:ss]:11:03:15Driver Version:184.108.40.20606Operating System:Windows XP* Professional, Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)Default Language:SpanishDirectX* Version:9.0Physical Memory:2022 MBMinimum Graphics Memory:8 MBMaximum Graphics Memory:256 MBGraphics Memory in Use:12 MBProcessor:x86 family 6 Model 15 Stepping 6Processor Speed:2392 MHZVendor ID:8086Device ID:2992Device Revision:02
* Accelerator Information *
Accelerator in Use:Intel Q965/Q963 Express Chipset FamilyVideo BIOS:1371Current Graphics Mode:1400 x 1050 True Color (60 Hz)
* Other names and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Hope this will be of use
Ah... you gave me the wrong monitor name. That messed me up.
1) Make sure you have the latest drivers from Intel
2) Use the method here:
with the settings
7C 2E 90 A0 60 1A 1E 40 30 20 36 00 D9 28 11 00 00 1E
- Downloaded DTD Calculator an executed it
- On Calculation pasted in the settings indicated
- On Registry Hack pressed More and then Get Calculated
- As final step, pressed Write DTD's to Registry and answered "yes" to reboot question
Now I'm working on a beautiful 1680x1050 res
Nice job archibael !
Glad it worked!