I tried responding to this request directly, but apparently that doesn't work.
Dear Valued Member, . This is to inform you that Smiles (M) 1.1 has failed to meet Intel(R) Atom(TM) Developer Program's validation criteria. . Failure Reason: ILU03 - Application launch . Additional Comments: The application is compiled with an outdated version of the beta SDK. In order to ensure the best end user experience possible, we now require that apps utilize the most recent version. Please see http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/sdk for the Beta2 for version .91 of the SDK. . Check the failure code against the Intel(R) Application/Component Suitability Guidelines and Validation Criteria document. This document lists the error codes and the associated tests that were run on your application. Additional comments provided may help narrow down the specific failure(s). . Once you revise your code please resubmit it for validation. . Best regards, Intel(R) Atom(TM) Developer Program TeamSo okay, I did that. Actually, I was pretty sure I was using the correct library in the first place (I only installed this Linux PC a few weeks ago), but fine. So I downloaded "adpcore-0.9.1-1.i386.deb" again. This time, I took the header files and library files and added them directly to my source tree. I explicitly link "libadpcore.a" in my source tree ("Target/Linux/AppUp/lib/libadpcore.a", 274346 bytes in size) instead of using "-ladpcore". Package it up, send it off. The same validation failure comes back. Okay. So I'm trying to think of what I might be doing that triggers this validation failure. 1. I'm stripping debug symbols. Using nm or objdump on my binary will yeild no symbol results, if my executable is being scanned directly. 2. I'm launching my executable from a shell script. "/opt/sykhronics/smiles/Smiles" is a shell script that changes the working directory, then runs a binary "Smiles.Linux32". If the shell script is being scanned instead of the executable, yeah, no adpcore signatures will be found at all. 3. Again, I'm using the debian adpcore version (on Ubuntu). I'm compiling with the moblin sdk version of gcc and the various shared libraries. From my test, it runs fine from the AppUp client. Insight in to how this requirement is actually tested would be helpful. Thanks,