I have somes machines working fine w/ xen , and windows HVM.
- On serverboard 3000 works fine
- On gigabyte 945, w/ E6420 works fine
But , I buyed a INTEL DG33BU, for a new server , w/ E6420 processor , and xen 3.1 did not detected HVM capacibility.
- I check processor cap ( cat /proc/cpuinfo shows vmx )
- I upgraded XEN to 3.2.0
- I updated BIOSMotherboardto last release.
- I verified on BIOS setup , and did not find option to enable / disable VIRTUALIZATION ..
Well, I'm very unhappy, and buyed another gigabyte 945 , and I using DG33BU to play windows card games (:p )
Is possible use this motherboard on a virtual HVM environmental ?
Thanks in advance .