FGPA Software Development Kit

FGPA Software Development Kit

Hi,

With relevance to this link ftp://download.intel.com/technology/quickassist/fsbfpga.pdf , I am trying to trace if any Software development kit for Programming FGPA has been launched by Intel and if same is available to intel partners.

Basically, i am looking to use a high level language to Program FGPA for data parsing/complex algorithimic computations as required in Financial services industry.

Thanx!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello,

For information about a software development kit, you will need to contactan Intel Product representative.

If your company has its own Intel representative, you may want to inquire whether they are able to assist with your inquiry. Your companys Purchasing Department will normally have your Intel representatives contact information. If you do not have this contact information, please visit the following Web site and look under (Design Components): www.intel.com/buy/networking/design.htm

A list of Intel Authorized Distributors can be found on the Web site below: www.intel.com/cd/channel/reseller/asmo-na/eng/227304.htm

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

==
Aubrey W.
Intel Software Network Support

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today