dq965gf temperature and fan speed reading

dq965gf temperature and fan speed reading

I'm working on application which is going to read temperatures, fan speeds from sensors located on motherboards. I'm able to do it with most of motherboards I have, but I have a problem with one if Intel's motherboards. It's Intel dq965gf. I used SpeedFan to read the name of super I/O used on this mobo, it's NS PC8374L. But accordings to NS's documenation and my results Healt Management part of this Super I/O is not implemented ont this motherboard. Could you tell my how should I read information or, at least. tell me, please, what kind of temperature sensor is installed on this motherboard, so I could find the necessary documentation.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Our focus here is on software application development, but we will try to point you in the right direction:

Ifthe information you're looking for cannot be foundwithin thehardware and/or thermal management documentation on the IntelSupportsiteor the Intel Hardware Design site,chances are the information isunder NDA and will need to be obtained by your companythrough an Intel representative with the proper legal documents in place.

If your company has its own Intel representative, you may wish to inquire whether they are able to assist with this inquiry. Your company's Purchasing Department will normally have your Intel representative's contact information. If you have no contact, please see http://www.intel.com/buy/networking/design.htm under "Design Components".

If your location is not listed, please see an Intel Authorized Distributor and ask for a Field Application Engineer (FAE). Our Intel Authorized Distributor list is also linked from the URL above.

Lexi S.

IntelSoftware NetworkSupport

Contact us

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today