This message has been moved to the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives forum which launched on Dec. 18, 2003.
Thanks for your interest in Intel IPP. Please see my response as below:
1) Does IPP suitable for Video Conferencing product development?Yes.2) If "yes", does IPP include the video and audio codec?Yes, the latest Intel IPP 40 beta includes support for MP3 decoder/encoder, MPEG-2 decoder/encoder and MPEG-4 decoder/encoder, etc. To find more availability of those functions and samples, please check Intel IPP web site at:
IPP 40 beta program: http://www.intel.com/software/products/ipp/beta/IPP 30 release product:http://www.intel.com/software/products/ipp/ipp30
3) If I want to develop a Face Recognition function for my VC product, does IPP available for this purpose?
Yes, please check if IPP computer vision functions can help.
4) IPP has a motion detect function, does it true or false?We have ippiMotionEstimation function provided in the latest IPP 40 beta, could you please check more details from IPP manual once you install the IPP 40 beta package.
5) IPP support C# or not?You can go to this document to find out how to create C# wrapper functions for using Intel IPP C-style libraries from a .NET framework application using the C# language:http://www.intel.com/software/products/ipp/techtopics/interop.pdf. Moreover, Intel IPP 40 beta has provided sampe code to demonstrate on how to use C# with IPP.
6) IPP can run under AMD Processor:The Intel IPP will run on processors that are 100% compatible with Intel Architecture. It's the PX code that should be dispatched on all non-Intel processor-based systems.
Hope it helps and if you have any follow up questions, please contact us by submitting an issue through Intel Premier Support at https://premier.intel.com.
To subscribe IPP 40 beta, you can go to http://www.intel.com/software/products/ipp/beta for the update. To enroll it, you can click "Enroll Now" on the right top box, once you complete the registration, you will receive an email that contains a license key for IPP 40 beta and your account with Intel Premier Support will be granted to Beta Intel IPP products where you can download the IPP 4.0 package and samples including video, audio samples, C# usage sample, etc.
Thanks,YingIntel IPP Support