Text in a Sent Private Message is re-formatted when 'Rich-text' disabled

Text in a Sent Private Message is re-formatted when 'Rich-text' disabled

Problem: Text in a Sent Private Message is re-formatted when 'Rich-text' disabled.

Here is example:

[ Source message looks like ]

Aaa bbb ccc
Aaa bbb ccc

#include "stdio.h"

int main( void )
{
return ( int )0;
}

Aaa bbb ccc
Aaa bbb ccc

[ Sent message ( re-formatted ) looks like ]

Aaa bbb ccc Aaa bbb ccc #include "stdio.h" int main( void ) { return ( int )0; } Aaa bbb ccc Aaa bbb ccc

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Another issue just detected:

If 'Rich-text' is enabled and some text is Pasted ( Ctrl+V pressed ) the pasted text is not displayed and IE stops responding.

Quote:

Sergey Kostrov wrote:

Another issue just detected:

If 'Rich-text' is enabled and some text is Pasted ( Ctrl+V pressed ) the pasted text is not displayed and IE stops responding.

I have the same issue.It is occurring right now.In order to fix it I need to disable "rich text".

>>...If 'Rich-text' is enabled and some text is Pasted ( Ctrl+V pressed ) the pasted text is not displayed and IE stops responding.

I think this is a very old problem and I see that there is some "escalation" of the problem due to recent updates on IDZ web-site. Please take a look and investigate. Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Sergey Kostrov wrote:

>>...If 'Rich-text' is enabled and some text is Pasted ( Ctrl+V pressed ) the pasted text is not displayed and IE stops responding.

I think this is a very old problem and I see that there is some "escalation" of the problem due to recent updates on IDZ web-site. Please take a look and investigate. Thanks in advance.

I have never seen this problem in past,but you are longer on this forum than me.I did a few observation of this problem and I can say that in mycase the hang of the comment windows occures only when I try to post my first reply since login.

If you are interested I'm continuing to investing that problem and I can confirm that in my system the error still persists mainly when I'm freshly logged and posting a message.

Thank you, Iliya for your investigation. I think we provided enough details for Intel Web Developers and I expect they will fix the problem.

Quote:

Sergey Kostrov wrote:

Thnak you, Iliya for your investigation. I think we provided enough details for Intel Web Developers and I expect they will fix the problem.

No problem:)

Have you ever experienced problem with so called "message queued for admin approval".It is quite annoying and the simple discussion is impossible.

Thanks in advance.

>>...Have you ever experienced problem with so called "message queued for admin approval"....

Yes, and it happens every time when a web link is referenced in a text of the post. In order to avoid it don't use h_t_t_p_:_\_\ prefix. Here is a test:

www.aaabbbccc.com

and I hope that the post will be displayed without delay.

Thank you very much for your help.I was wondering what was the cause of those "message queues".

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today