IDZ website is slower by 20% after some recent updates applied.

IDZ website is slower by 20% after some recent updates applied.

I'd like to bring attention of IDZ administrators and developers. I measured performance of IDZ website and I see that IDZ website is slower by 20% after some recent updates applied. I could clearly see that after a 'Submit' button is pressed more time is taken to complete processing. Please investigate and thanks in advance.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

>>...IDZ website is slower by 20% after some recent updates applied...

Here is a very short follow up:

- It takes more time to show up a list of threads in a Forum
- It takes more time to display a thread content with posts when some topic is selected

I also see that there are No any data transmitiions over the Internet ( it looks like some processing on Intel servers is done at that time ) for all these three cases ( 1st one in the initial post ).

This is a short follow up.

During last two days I didn't experience performance problems described in my two initial posts. So, it looks it is fixed. Thank you.

This is a follow up: It looks like something is wrong again and I'll continue to monitor the performance of IDZ. Please verify and thanks in advance.

This is simply to let you know that CPU Usage goes above 80% in cases when browsing IDZ website is Not done. IE simply does something internally ( it is related to IDZ website scripts ) and it affects overall performance. So, it is slower again.

Perception of slower response can be related  to servers load at that time interval , network congestion on the path and your upload link load.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today