The new Intel® System Studio 2014 has been released.
If you are a customer of Intel® System Studio 2013 with valid active subscription you can get your free upgrade to Intel® System Studio 2014 following the simple process outlined below.
As part of the upgrade process a new serial number and license file will be issued to you.
- Login to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your Login ID and Password in the Registered Users Login section of the web page. You will find a list of all products you have subscribed in the "My Products" page.
- Click on the existing product name Intel® System Studio for Linux* or Intel® System Studio for Linux* including JTAG Debugger,
- In the serial number field click on the Upgrade available option.
- After the upgrade is complete you will now have access to the Intel® System Studio 2014 or Intel® System Studio 2014 including JTAG Debugger product.
- Download the latest Intel® System Studio installers.
- Please use the newly issued serial number for installation of the product upgrade. If installing using the license file option, please use the new license file obtained with the product upgrade.