Intel Game Developer Community
Student teams from 10 top universities competed for $35,000 in hardware prizes at GDC 2015. Check out the winners for Best Gameplay and Best Visual Quality.
Developing using Unity*?
Intel and Unity will be working together to deliver the following for the Unity3D game engine:
- Native Android* support for Intel architecture in all versions of Unity3D*
- Access to unique features of Intel graphics through Unity3D
- Access to IA's new CPU instructions and threading support
Developing using Unreal* Engine?
Intel and Epic have been working together for years to deliver support for Unreal Engine:
Unreal Engine supports a broad array of gaming platforms, from mobile to consoles, including, of course, Intel® processor-based Windows* and Android* devices.
- AAA quality content, no matter your team size
- Instrumentation in Unreal Engine for Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers so users can get rich and meaningful data output