This guide is for developers who are interested in using the Intel® System Studio Eclipse*-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) with the OpenVINO™ toolkit to develop Computer Vision and Deep Learning optimized applications.
The sections of this guide step you through each part of the process – from installing prerequisites to running or debugging a project.
- Check the system requirements and install Intel System Studio on your host system.
- Launch Intel System Studio.
- Create a custom Docker* image that will enable you to build OpenVINO applications in Intel System Studio.
- Select a sample and build the project
- Host system: The local system on which you’ve installed your development tools. It has a graphical interface for access.
- Target system: The system on which you run an application during development and test.
A target system can be the same as your host system (local) or a separate system that can be accessed on the network by the host system (remote).