Intel® GPA supports a wide variety of metrics. The metrics available for display are dependent upon your specific graphics device. Metrics are grouped by the type of metric.
To display a metric, drag and drop the metric from the left pane of the System Analyzer:
- To the chart
- To the space between two charts
- Above the first chart
- Below the last chart
By default, only one metric is displayed in a chart. The new metric dragged onto the chart replaces the old metric. To display more than one metric in a single chart, you can append a new metric to the existing chart by holding Ctrl while dragging the metric onto the chart. You can add up to four metrics to each chart.
To delete a chart, click the gray cross in the top left corner of the chart.
To pause the application run, click the Pause icon. To continue click Continue.
Check the Notification pane at the top of the window, to get information on:
- The name of the monitored application.
- The size of the target application window.
- The status of Vsync. Gray highlighting indicates that Vsync is enabled.
- The version of the OpenGL/OpenGL ES* API. If your application is using more than one version of OpenGL/OpenGL ES, this value toggles to display the version currently in use.
You can also collect Android metrics from the command line. See the Command Line Interface Support section for details.