The Control pane contains the following buttons:
- Back - return to the Connection dialog box.
- CSV Export - export metric values to the CSV file to post-process the analysis of your application.
- Frame Capture - capture a frame as quickly as possible.
- Trace Capture - capture a trace as quickly as possible.
- Pause/Continue / - pause the application run, or continues if Pause was pressed.
When you analyze OpenGL/OpenGL ES* workloads, the Next Frame button is disabled in the System Analyzer.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.