To use Intel® GPA for analyzing OpenGL ES* applications on Android* devices, you need:
- the latest version of Android* SDK installed on the analysis system
- an active Android* Debug Bridge (adb) USB connection between the analysis system and the Android* device
Follow these steps to set up the Android* Debug Bridge USB connection on your Android* device:
- Enable the USB debugging option: select Settings > Developer options > USB debugging or Settings > About phone > Advanced settings > USB debugging (depending on the Android* version).
- Make sure Android* SDK, Google USB Driver package, and Android* SDK Platform tools are installed.
- Plug in the phone to the USB port of your analysis system using the micro USB connector.
- Enable your client system to discover the Android* device: add the following lines to the file
- Enter the path to the Android* Debug Bridge (adb) tool in the tool you are going to use:
Troubleshooting Android* Connection Problems
If the target device does not appear when you execute the
adb devices command, do the following:
- Disconnect the device
- Re-connect the device
If these steps do not help, restart the system and run
adb devices again.