Graphics Frame Analyzer for Metal*
This feature provides powerful, single-frame analysis for the Metal* API. Identify performance bottlenecks by capturing multiple back-to-back frames as a stream, then share, analyze, and replay in the application.
- Supports Metal* 1.0 and 2.0 versions of graphics APIs.
- Analyze any frame in the Metal stream and isolate performance improvements with the Pause Mode.
- Quickly understand how a scene renders using Fast Scrub Mode.
- Rapidly iterate through a stream's frames during offline playback without reloading the application.
- Determine hardware bottlenecks with live analysis metrics.
- Share a captured stream that displays performance analysis results.
Explore Additional Features