Use the full potential of your favorite platform while improving a game's frame rate and performance with this free download. Featuring a convenient panel overlay, you can quickly identify problem areas and experiment with improvements without having to recompile source code.
Isolate common bottlenecks that affect your game's performance in real time.
Graphics Frame Analyzer
Analyze a single frame down to the draw call level.
Graphics Frame Analyzer for Metal*
Capture and analyze multiple frames within Metal* applications.
Graphics Trace Analyzer
Identify where you can evenly distribute workloads across the CPU and GPU.
What's New in 2019 R1
- Capture, playback, and trace Vulkan* applications with the Technical Preview in Intel® GPA for Vulkan support.
- Explore new debug and profiling opportunities with the Multiframe Analyzer View to:
- Identify intermittent rendering issues
- Iterate over frames without recapturing data
- Determine areas that cause frame time spikes
- Automate and streamline multiple aspects of your profiling workflow using the Python* plug-in interface. Explore its preloaded plug-ins within Intel® GPA or make your own.
Customer Success Stories
Intel GPA helped this hit VR game achieve 60 FPS on a Microsoft Surface Pro* while maintaining good visual quality. The title performance significantly improved on integrated graphics from Intel, making the mainstream VR version of the game a reality.