This 15- to 20-minute tutorial and demo app will help you get started with the Intel XDK by walking you through a typical end-to-end workflow you can ultimately apply to your own app development process. After you complete this tutorial, you should be able to:
- use the NEW PROJECT SETUP tab to start your new app;
- use the DEVELOP tab to edit your app files with the built-in Brackets* code editor;
- use the EMULATE tab to simulate app functionality on various virtual devices and debug your app with the built-in Chrome Developer Tools (CDT) debugger;
- use the TEST tab and the App Preview tool to evaluate how your app looks and performs on real physical hardware;
- and use the BUILD tab to package your app for submission to various mobile app stores and/or for hosting on the web.