Start with the Basics
Intended for beginners, this video introduces Intel® Inspector, a memory and threading debugger that helps you find and fix problems. Learn how to use this application to solve common threading and memory errors.
Discover tricks of the trade for filtering by state and automating testing.
If you can't lessen your workload, reduce the analysis overhead by using APIs, custom configurations, and more.
This guide provides a detailed methodology for optimizing frameworks.
Use the Persistence Inspector to debug errors in persistent memory.
To install and set up the sample code:
- Share the compressed file on your system or copy it from the installation directory to a writable directory. Depending on your operating system, the default installation directory is either:
- Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools
- Linux: /opt/intel
- Extract the sample from the compressed file. Its contents include a readme file (.txt format) that describes how to build the sample and fix issues.
- Some sample applications have companion tutorials.
- Depending on the system and other factors, your results and interface may differ from those shown in the tutorials.
- The sample applications only illustrate Intel Inspector features and do not represent best practices for creating code.