Intel® C++ Compilers – A Feature of Intel® INDE
Intel® C++ Compilers in Intel® INDEClose
Choose the Intel® C++ Compiler that’s right for you!
- A feature of Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience (Intel® INDE) Ultimate includes Intel® C++ Compiler high performance optimizing compilers and GCC
- Intel® INDE Starter and Professional Editions include GCC from the Android* NDK
Intel® INDE Ultimate Edition includes Intel® C++ Compilers for Android*, Windows* Desktop and OS X* and offers outstanding app performance for Intel® architecture devices. The Ultimate Edition also includes the Android NDK, featuring GCC for Android supporting both Intel architecture and ARM. Get all of them in the Ultimate Edition. Intel® INDE Starter and Professional Editions include the only Android NDK with the GCC compilers.
A Feature of Intel® INDE
A powerful cross-architecture, cross-OS productivity suite to quickly and easily create applications targeting Android and Windows and OS X* devices.
Android* App Performance
- Windows*-based Build System
- 64-bit Windows Server* 2008 R2 Enterprise Service Pack 1
- Intel® C++ Compiler, Intel® INDE 2015 Ultimate Edition, package id icc_android_15.0.0.006. Option set: -O3 -ipo -no-prec-div -ansi-alias -xATOM_SSE4.2 -fPIE -pie -opt-mem-layout-trans=3
- Android NDK-r10-GCC 4.9. Option set: -Ofast -flto -funroll-loops -mfpmath=sse -v -march=slm -fPIE -pie
- Tablet Target Hardware
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 with an Intel® Atom™ CPU Z3740 @1.33GHz, 2 GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics
- Android 4.4
Windows* Application Performance
- CPU: Intel® Core i7 4770K @ 3.5 GHz, 16GB memory
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows* 7 SP1
- Intel® C++ Compilers, 15.0. Option set: C -QxCORE-AVX2 -Qipo -O3 -Qprec-div- -Qopt-prefetch -Qopt-mem-layout-trans:3 -Qansi-alias, C++ -QxCORE-AVX2 -Qipo -O3 -Qprec-div- -Qopt-prefetch -Qopt-mem-layout-trans:3 -Qansi-alias -Qcxx_features.
- Microsoft* C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.0 from Visual Studio 2013. Option set: C /Oi /O2 /Ob2 /GL /fp:fast /favor:INTEL64 /arch:AVX /Ehsc, C++ /Oi /O2 /Ob2 /GL /fp:fast /favor:INTEL64 /arch:AVX /Ehsc
- SmartHeap 10 was used for C++ tests
OS X* Application Performance
Get Great Performance for your OS X* applications
- New clang* based compiler compatible with C/C++ support in Objective-C
- Outstanding performance in many cases by just recompiling
- Compatible with Xcode
- Compatible with GNU C++ for multi-architecture support
- Simple, fast download and installation
- Intel® C++ Performance Indicators
Intel® C++ Performance Indicators
Software and workloads use in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance test, such as SPECint_base2006*, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. Benchmark Source: Intel Corporation.