User Guide - Get instructions for:
- Using Intel IPP
- Library configuration and the development environment
- Linkage modes
- Coding, compiling, and running an application
Articles on using Intel IPP with different development environments:
Demonstrations of important features in this release are located in the [install-dir]/ipp/examples folder.
Multithread Image Resize
This example shows how to use the
ippiResize functionality in single and multithread modes. Use the
parallel_for loop functionality for external multithreading. The multithreading mode works if the project is built with Intel TBB support.
Image Linear Transform
This example (
ipp_fft) shows how to use the Intel IPP image linear transforms: Fourier transforms (fast and discrete) and discrete cosine transform (DCT).
Multithreading Example for Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor
Intel® IPP libraries contain native Intel® Many Integrated Core Architecture (Intel® MIC Architecture) libraries, which allow you to build the applications running totally (natively) or particularly (offloaded) on Intel MIC Architecture. This example shows Intel IPP use on Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors.
External Threading Example
This example shows threading for an image harmonization filter. Since internal threading is deprecated in Intel IPP functions, it is important to know how to externally thread a generic Intel IPP function, which is shown in the
Learn how to use Intel IPP image resizing functionality in an Android* environment. The source code introduces two Java* classes:
IPPCore for library initialization and getting library information, and
IPPResize, which performs image resizing.
- Calling Image Processing Functions
- Library Dependencies By Domain
- Linkage Models - Quick Reference Guide
- Find the Intel IPP Libraries Your Application Needs
- How to Use 1D Fourier Transform Functions
- Example of a macOS Image Resize
- Threading an Image Resize with Intel® Threading Building Blocks
- The Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions Realization of Lanczos Interpolation in Intel® IPP 2D Resize Transform
- Processing an Image from Edge to Edge
- Alternatives to the Intel IPP Legacy: Generated Transforms Domain | Small Matrices Domain
- Use the Intel IPP Library in an Embedded System: Nonstandard Operating Systems | Linkage Model Size Differences
- Intel Atom® Processor Support in Intel IPP
- Overview of the Intel IPP Library Signal Processing Domain
- Build an OpenCV* 3.0 Embedded Application Using Intel® System Studio
- Signal Processing for Intel System Studio – Intel® Math Kernel Library vs. Intel IPP