Announcements and New Content
Webinar Replay: Develop Smart Computer Vision Solutions Faster
(Register with Embedded Vision Alliance for free access.)
White Paper: A Guide for Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications
Install Linux* applications on Ubuntu* 16.04. Get started with code samples in the Eclipse* IDE.
Intel is a strong supporter of OpenCL™ software technology. The Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications is a comprehensive development environment for developing and optimizing OpenCL applications on Intel® platforms, and part of an increasingly rich portfolio of Intel tools for heterogeneous programming. The SDK supports offloading compute-intensive parallel workloads to Intel® Graphics Technology using an advanced compiler for OpenCL kernels, runtime debugger, and code performance analyzer. The SDK and driver and run-time packages are installed separately.
Download the SDK and get started today.
Build for Competitive Advantage and Easier Heterogeneous Approach
Get the freedom to develop your own proprietary algorithms directly on multiple types of Intel®-based devices.
- Low-level development using the framework from the OpenCL application provides the freedom to develop competitive IP-based applications.
- Common front end for coding Intel-based devices: CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs.
- Fast emulation platform for FPGAs provides an opportunity to optimize and innovate faster. For more information, see: Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ software technology.
Innovate new features for competitive advantage together with other complimentary software tools (Intel® System Studio, Intel® Media SDK, and OpenVINO™ toolkit) and libraries.
Increase Productivity and Efficiency
- Perform custom development across multiple hardware types. While not performance portable, it reduces development learning time for new hardware to days, as compared to months for hardware-specific stacks.
- Use the OpenCL application to extend pipelines written using the Intel Media SDK and OpenVINO toolkit with your custom algorithms.
- Optimize system performance and power with analyzers in Intel System Studio, such as Intel® VTune™ Amplifier.
Learn more about the OpenCL standard: Overview from Khronos*
For driver components that you need to download for your system, see: OpenCL™ Drivers and Runtimes for Intel® Architecture.