Intel® Parallel Studio XE
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016Close
Deliver top C++ and Fortran application performance with less effort
- Faster code: Boost applications performance that scales on today’s and next-gen processors
- Create code faster: Utilize a toolset that simplifies creating fast, reliable parallel code
Free European HPC Code Modernization Workshops, Learn More
Your software needs to run faster. It performs tasks that need to get done sooner, not later incuding big data analytics, image analysis, time-critical financial analysis, and simulations. Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 is a software development suite that helps boost application performance by taking advantage of the ever-increasing processor core count and vector register width available in Intel® Xeon® processors, Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors and compatible processors.
Intel Parallel Studio XE is available in three editions. Choose the one that meets your development needs. Find more information on the Details page.
Build fast code using industry-leading compilers and libraries including new data analytics library.
- Includes: C++ and/or Fortran* compilers, performance libraries, and parallel models.
Adds analysis tools that assist in adding parallelism, debug and tune applications
- Includes: Composer Edition plus performance profiler, vectorization optimization and thread prototyping, memory and thread debugger
Adds MPI cluster tools for cluster software development
- Includes: Professional Edition plus a standards based MPI Library, MPI communications profiling and analysis tool, MPI error checking and tuning tools and cluster checker
Confidential Support and One Year of Updates Included
Every paid version of our software products automatically gives you access to Intel Premier Support for at least a year from the date of purchase, and you can extend it for additional time at a reduced rate. This includes:
- Free access to all new product updates, and continued access to and support for older versions of the product.
- The ability to interact directly and privately with our product engineers by submitting confidential inquiries and code samples.
- Responsiveness to your product needs (older and newer versions) and technical questions, a key reason for our customer satisfaction.
- Community product forums covering all of our software development products.
- Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off of the decades of experience our community has in using our software products.
- Make faster code using both vectorization and threading. Vectorization Advisor gives you the tools and tips to vectorize effectively in days instead of months.
- Boost the speed of data analytics and machine learning programs with Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL) .
- Improve cluster performance by profiling MPI jobs faster (up to 32K ranks) using MPI Performance Snapshot.
Specs at a Glance
|Processors||Intel® processors, coprocessors and compatibles|
|Languages||C, C++, Fortran|
|Development Tools and Environments||
Microsoft Visual Studio* (Windows*)
Eclipse (Linux* and OS X*)XCode* (OS X)
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux and OS X|
For complete information, see the release notes & documentation.