Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015Close
Deliver top C++ and Fortran application performance with less effort
- Faster code: Boost applications performance that scales on today’s and next-gen processors
- Create code faster: Utilize a toolset that simplifies creating fast, reliable parallel code
Free European HPC Code Modernization Workshops, Learn More
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015 tool suite simplifies the design, development, debug, and tuning of code that utilizes parallel processing to boost application performance. Get more application performance with less effort on compatible Intel® processors and coprocessors.
View the Product Brief ›
Three editions based on your development needs:
- Composer Edition includes compilers, performance libraries, and parallel models optimized to build fast parallel code.
- Professional Edition includes everything in the Composer edition. It adds performance profiler, threading design/prototyping, and memory & thread debugger to design, build, debug and tune fast parallel code.
- Cluster Edition includes everything in the Professional edition It adds a MPI cluster communications library, along with MPI error checking and tuning to design, build, debug and tune fast parallel code that includes MPI.
|Cluster Edition||Professional Edition||Composer Edition|
|Intel® MKL Math library
|Intel® TBB threading library
|Intel® IPP media and data library
|Intel® Advisor XE thread design and prototype
|Intel® Inspector XE memory and thread debugging
|VTune™ Amplifier XE performance profiler
(C++, Fortran, C#, Java)
|Intel® MPI library
|Intel® ITAC MPI analyzer and profiler
|IMSL* numeric library
|Add-on||Add-on||Add-on and bundled|
Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB), Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL), Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP), Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector (Intel ITAC)