Your software needs to run faster. It performs tasks that need to get done sooner, not later―including big data analytics, image analysis, machine learning applications, time-critical financial analysis, and simulations. Intel® Parallel Studio XE is a software development suite that helps boost application performance by taking advantage of the ever-increasing processor core count and vector register width available in Intel® Xeon® processors, Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors and coprocessors, and other compatible processors.
Intel Parallel Studio XE is available in three editions. Choose the one that meets your development needs. (Learn more on the Details page.)
Build fast code using industry-leading compilers and libraries including a new data analytics library.
- Includes: C++ and/or Fortran compilers, performance libraries, parallel models, and high-performance Python* packages powered by native Intel® Performance Libraries.
Adds analysis tools that assist in adding parallelism and help debug and tune applications
- Includes: Composer Edition plus performance profiler, vectorization and threading advisor, and memory and thread debugger
Adds MPI cluster tools for cluster software development
- Includes: Professional Edition plus a standards-based MPI Library, MPI communications profiling and analysis tool, MPI error checking and tuning tools, and a cluster diagnostic expert system.
Confidential Support and One Year of Updates Included
Every paid version of Intel’s software products automatically gives you access to Intel® Premier Support for at least a year from the date of purchase. You can extend it at a reduced rate. This includes:
- Free access to all new product updates and continued access to and support for older versions of the product.
- The ability to interact directly and privately with Intel’s product engineers by submitting confidential inquiries and code samples.
- Responsiveness to your specific product needs (older and newer versions) and technical questions, a key reason for developer satisfaction.
- Community product forums covering all of Intel’s software development products.
- Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off of the decades of experience our community has in using Intel’s software products.
- Scale to next-generation platforms including latest Intel® Xeon Phi™ processor. Optimizations for AVX-512, high bandwidth memory, and explicit vectorization for compiler and analysis tools.
- Faster deep learning on Intel® architecture. Optimize deep learning model training with Intel® Math Kernel Library neural network functions. Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library introduces new deep learning functionality, which is faster than popular open source alternatives.
- Faster Python* application performance. Intel® Distribution for Python* provides easy access to high-performance Python, powered by native Intel® Performance Libraries, in an integrated distribution package. Identify bottlenecks in Python, mixed C/C++/Fortran and Python code using Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE.
- Quick first look. Snapshot features of Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE and Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector help quickly assess application performance.
- Comprehensive cluster diagnostics. Intel® Cluster Checker simplifies identification of issues to improve cluster functionality and performance.
Specs at a Glance
|Processors||Intel® processors, coprocessors and compatibles|
|Languages||C, C++, Fortran, Python*|
|Development Tools and Environments||
Microsoft Visual Studio* (Windows*)
XCode* (OS X*)
|Operating Systems||Windows*, Linux, and OS X|
For complete information, see the release notes and documentation.