Overview of Intel® RealSense™ SDK
Intel® RealSense™ SDKClose
Develop Immersive Experiences
- Using Intel® RealSense™ technology, integrate hand/finger tracking, facial analysis, speech recognition, augmented reality, background segmentation, and more into your apps
- Get started by ordering the Intel® RealSense™ Developer Kit
Innovate with Intel® RealSense™ SDK
Intel® RealSense™ SDK can create the next generation of natural, immersive, and intuitive software applications. It has many capabilities: facial recognition, hand gesture, background removal, depth enabled photo, scene perception, 3D Scanning and much more.
The Intel RealSense SDK support two cameras: R200 and SR300.
Recognition, Track Landmarks, Pose, Expression Detection
Tracking Joints, Gesture Recognition, Touch less Interface
Digital Green Screen, User Segmentation, Video Collaboration
Depth Enabled Photo & Video
Depth-of-Field Refocus, Photo Segmentation, Foreground and Background Video Mask
Digital Representation, Measurement, Augmented Reality
3D Scan, Mesh Data, Digital Render
- Intel RealSense SDK for Windows* (Version 2016 R2)
- New Sketchfab* Tutorial
- Updated camera driver for SR300 and R200
- Learn how to use the gesture capability with the Gesture Playground
- Experimental Linux camera API for Intel® RealSense™ cameras
4th generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processor
Microsoft Windows* 8.1 or 10 OS 64-bit
|Supported Intel® RealSense™ Cameras||
SR300 – Front-facing
|IDE used for Samples and Tutorials||
Microsoft Visual Studio* 2010-2015 or newer, Unity* PRO 4.1.0 or later for Unity game development
Microsoft Internet Explorer* 10.0.13
Intel® RealSense™ Camera
Along with the SDK, developers must an Intel® RealSense™ camera to integrate the features and capabilities of Intel RealSense technologies into apps. There are two options, the R200 or SR300. These devices are an Intel-developed depth camera that supports full VGA depth resolution, full 1080p RGB resolution, and require USB 3.0.
- You can purchase a system with an integrated 3D camera or
- Obtain a peripheral version by reserving an Intel® RealSense™ Developer Kit.
Learn more at Intel RealSense camera details.
Major OEM Systems with Integrated Intel RealSense Cameras Are Available Now
Devices with integrated Intel® RealSense™ cameras on Ultrabook™ devices, notebooks, 2 in 1s, and all-in-one PCs from major OEMs are available now. These cameras support Intel RealSense technologies and represent a tremendous growth and market opportunity for developers by creating innovative apps with these features and capabilities.