Overview of Intel® RealSense™ SDK
Intel® RealSense™ SDKClose
Develop Immersive Experiences
- Using Intel® RealSense™ technology, integrate hand/finger tracking, facial analysis, speech recognition, augmented reality, background segmentation, and more into your apps
- Get started by ordering the Intel® RealSense™ Developer Kit
Innovate with Intel® RealSense™ SDK
Intel® RealSense™ SDK can create the next generation of natural, immersive, and intuitive software applications. It has many capabilities: facial recognition, hand gesture, background removal, depth enabled photo, scene perception, 3D Scanning and much more.
The Intel RealSense SDK support two cameras: R200 and F200.
- Intel RealSense SDK for Windows* (Version R4)
- R200 is now available for order
- Updated camera driver for F200 and R200
- Learn how to use the gesture capability with the Gesture Playground
4th generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processor
Microsoft Windows* 8.1 OS 64-bit Desktop Mode
|Supported Intel® RealSense™ Cameras||
F200 – Front-facing
|IDE used for Samples and Tutorials||
Microsoft Visual Studio* 2010-2013 with Service Pack 1 or newer, Unity* PRO 4.1.0 or later for Unity game development
Microsoft Internet Explorer* 10.0.13
Intel® RealSense™ Camera
Along with the SDK, developers must an Intel® RealSense™ camera to integrate the features and capabilities of Intel RealSense technologies into apps. There are two options, the R200 or F200. These devices are an Intel-developed depth camera that supports full VGA depth resolution, full 1080p RGB resolution, and require USB 3.0.
- You can purchase a system with an integrated 3D camera or
- Obtain a peripheral version by reserving an Intel® RealSense™ Developer Kit.
Learn more at Intel RealSense camera details.
Major OEM Systems with Integrated Intel RealSense Cameras Are Available Now
Devices with integrated Intel® RealSense™ cameras on Ultrabook™ devices, notebooks, 2 in 1s, and all-in-one PCs from major OEMs are available now. These cameras support Intel RealSense technologies and represent a tremendous growth and market opportunity for developers by creating innovative apps with these features and capabilities.
Enable new experiences and redefine everyday tasks
2 in 1
Deliver immersive experience whether in laptop or tablet mode
Enable depth usages for collaboration, gaming, and more