To burn a data file into flash memory:
- Choose View > Flash Memory Tool or click the Flash Memory Tool button.
The Flash Memory Tool dialog box appears.
- Choose the appropriate flash configuration from the Flash drop-down list.
- Choose the appropriate data file from the Data File drop-down list or browse for it.
- Choose a data file and click Open.
- Enter the number 0 into the Offset in Flash field.
This number specifies the image offset of the data file.
- Make sure the Burn as Binary File check box is not checked.
You only need to check it if you want to burn another data file format as binary format.
- Make sure the Erase Affected Blocks check box is checked.
The affected blocks are automatically erased during the burn process.
- Click the Burn button.
The program is burned to the flash. A progress bar in the lower part of this dialog box shows the progress.
- Close the Flash Memory Tool dialog box.