Configure the display of the Interrupt Descriptor Table window.
To access this dialog box, select Set Range... from the pop-up menu of the IDT window. To access this window, select View > CPU Structure > IDT.
- IDTR Register
- Display the IDT from the address and limit parts of the IDTR registers. The parameter "Table Size" is ignored in this case.
- Defines the address from where you want to display the descriptor table.
- Table Start
- The Table Start field defines the number of the first table to be displayed.
- Table Size
- The Table Size field defines the number of tables to be displayed. For example, if the Table Start value is 5, and the Table Size value is 10, tables 5 till 14 are displayed.
- When Index is specified, the debugger uses the value in the Table Start field as the first index.
- When Selector is specified, the debugger uses the value in the Table Start field as a segment selector. For example, if the Table Start value is 0x10, the first displayed table entry is index 2.