Displays information about all of the hardware threads on the active target system.
View > Hardware Threads
A hardware thread is a logical processor on multicore or Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology enabled CPUs. The Hardware Threads window lists all hardware threads on the active target system.
- The name of the core ore hardware thread.
- The ID number of the hardware thread. The ID can be used to switch active hardware threads with the SET HWTHREAD command.
- The current status of the hardware thread, such as running, stopped, or disabled.
- The current instruction pointer address of the hardware thread (if available).
- The function name associated with the current address (if debug symbols are loaded for the current location).
- The file name and line location of the current execution (if debug symbols are loaded for the current location).
- Switch To
- Activates the selected hardware thread.
- Jump to Source
- Displays the line of source code in the Source window that most closely matches the address of the currently selected hardware thread.
- Jump to Assembler
- Updates the start address of the Assembler window to match the address of the currently selected hardware thread.
- Copies the selected line to the clipboard.
- Copy All
- Copies all lines to the clipboard.
- Select All
- Selects all lines.