Not available. To open the Modify Registers dialog box, right-click a register in the a registers window and select Modify from the context-menu.
- Register Value
- The current value of the register in hexadecimal. You can modify the full register value using this field. The original value of the register when the modify register dialog was opened is shown after this field.
- Group Value
- The current value of the selected bit or bit group. The bit-group value can be modified by typing the new value in this field in either hexadecimal or decimal format. Invalid group values are ignored. The name and the bit location of the selected bit-group are displayed after this field.
- Register Layout
- The modifiable bits and bit groups in the register. The name of each bit and bit group is shown. A full description of the bit or bit-group can be found in the description field by this name. Bits and bit-groups are modifiable individually by clicking the bit or bit-group you want to modify.
- The description field shows the description for all the bits and bit groups in the register and the meaning of the different values.
- Sets the modified value into the register.
- Restores the value the selected bit or bit group had when the modify register dialog was opened.
- Closes the dialog without saving the changes.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.