- Heterogeneous STAC-A2* on the Intel® Xeon® Processor and Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor
- Threading an Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives Image Resize with Intel TBB
- Celebrate a Decade of Parallel Programming with Intel TBB
- Flow Graphs, Speculative Locks, and Task Arenas in Intel TBB
- Parallel Universe Special Issue on Intel TBB
- Introduction to Intel TBB: A short video that introduces you to the library and provides examples of how to use it.
- Introduction to the Intel TBB Flow Graph: Learn about the flow graph feature, which provides a flexible and convenient API for parallel reactive and streaming applications.
- One-minute videos:
This quick path helps you start using Intel TBB. It demonstrates an end-to-end workflow that can be applied to your applications.
- Write a Multithreaded App for the Microsoft Windows App Store Using Intel TBB: This tutorial demonstrates how to write a simple application and add multithreading.
Intel Threading Building Blocks - Outfitting C++ for Multi-Core Processor Parallelism
James Reinders, Publisher: O'Reilly Media
More than ever, multithreading is a requirement for significant performance gains on multiple types of platforms. This guide explains key multithreading concepts, tasks, and how to maximize processor performance through a portable C++ library that works on Windows*, Linux*, macOS*, and Unix* systems. Learn how to use Intel TBB effectively for parallel programming without having to be a threading expert. It includes examples and full reference material, common patterns of uses, and important guidelines for choosing among alternative methods for the best performance.