Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 2017 is a graphical tool for understanding MPI application behavior, quickly finding bottlenecks, improving correctness, and achieving high performance for parallel cluster applications based on Intel® architecture. Improve weak and strong scaling for small and large applications with Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector.
- Visualize and understand parallel application behavior
- Evaluate profiling statistics and load balancing
- Analyze performance of subroutines or code blocks
- Learn about communication patterns, parameters, and performance data
- Identify communication hotspots
- Decrease time to solution and increase application efficiency
- Processor Support: Support for 2nd generation Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors added.
- MPI Imbalance Tracing: Focused collection of MPI functions with spin-wait. This helps in two levels: it reduces the overall size of the trace files and indicates a potential load imbalance in the application.
- MPI Snapshot Scaling: Scales lightweight MPI profiling up to 100k ranks.
Specs at a Glance
|Processors||Intel® processors, coprocessors, and compatibles|
|Languages||C, C++, Fortran*|
Works with compilers from Microsoft, GCC, Intel, and others that follow standard.
|Operating Systems||Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector is available on Linux* and Windows*. Analysis only is supported on OS X*.|
For complete information, see the release notes and documentation